* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Bharatsms does not own or control, or to people that Bharatsms does not employ or manage.
What information is or may be collected from you
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
* an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
* the domain server through which you access our service
* the type of computer you’re using
* the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
* name including first and last name
* alternate email address
* mobile phone number and contact details
* ZIP/Postal code
* demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
* preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
* financial information (like account or credit card numbers); * opinions of features on our websites.
How is this information used
We use your email address to send you:
* Password reminder and registration confirmation
* Special offers
* News letters
* Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your Mobile number to send you:
* Password reminder and Registration confirmation
* Special feature updates
* Event based services such as renewal notices, invites, email alerts , reminders etc.,
* Promotional SMSes on behalf of our alliance partners
We use your personal information to:
* help us provide personalized features
* tailor our sites to your interest
* to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
* to provide the services requested by you
* to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
* direct our efforts for product improvement
* contact you as a survey respondent
* notify you if you win any contest; and
* send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
* remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
* recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
* track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
* make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
* help diagnose problems with our server
* administer our Web sites
* track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
Information Sharing And disclosure
We do not share or rent your email addresses or Mobile number with third parties except our alliance partners.
* Your mobile number or any other personal information will not be revealed to anyone outside of Bharatsms. Bharatsms employees who get access to this information will be under a confidentiality agreement which will ensure protection of your privacy.
* Bharatsms only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Bharatsms in the following limited circumstances:
o We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
o We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service , including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Bharatsms, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
* We will share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, (Aggregate non-personal information" is information that is recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user.). Such information does not identify you individually
Bharatsms will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
* We have your consent to share the information;
* We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
* We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues.
* We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
* We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, Mobile Number submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Youe Bharatsms Account is password protected.No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address and Mobile Number, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at
Your Preferences to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
Bharatsms gives you the ability to edit your Bharatsms account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Bharatsms to contact you about specials and new products. Bharatsms is not responsible and will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, veracity and reliability of any information including any customized information which may be accessed by or provided to you, which could vary depending on your Bharatsms Account Information and preferences including your browser preferences. Also, you can always opt out from receiving emails by choosing unsubscribe link from email you received. We generally, remove your mail id from our mailing list in 2 business days.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
If you have questions or suggestions email us at info@Bharatsms.com
Terms & Conditions
ANTI SPAM POLICY
Any registered User of Bharatsms can send SMS text messages to his/her friends, family, colleagues, clients, contacts etc using the Bharatsms Interface. These interface conditions of use strictly forbid spamming to cell phone Users. We have several software filters to block spam messages. However, we cannot guarantee that spamming will not ever occur. Please let us know (email to contactus@Bharatsms.com) the details of the message like content of message, time of delivery, sender name or number etc so that we can immediately check and block the user responsible for the same.
Appending contextual Ads to users SMS is not considered as spam within the meaning of spam. Spam is a totally uninvited message urging the recipient to avail of some services. But here the advertisement is part of a personal message which the recipient receives and is not a totally uninvited message. Also, the user has specifically opted-in to use this FREE service to send SMS to the recipient. Further the communication is between two known persons.
LIMITS ON OUR ABILITIES
Although your privacy is our top priority, due to the existing statutory, legal and technical environment, we are unable to ensure that personally identifiable information of our Users will not be disclosed to third parties in ways that are not described in this policy. Additionally, we may (and here you give us authorization to) disclose any private information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials, which we may believe to be necessary at our sole discretion or appropriate to address or to resolve inquiries or problems. We undertake that this will not be done for commercial purposes or for our personal gain.
If you have any further questions about our privacy and anti-spam policy or about its implementation, please email us at contactus@Bharatsms.com